CTS Turbo is proud to release our new CAST ALUMINUM high flow Turbo Muffler delete for the Gen1 EA888 2.0TSI engines with the stock turbo.
The CTS Turbo Muffler delete is a one-piece design aluminum parts, CNC machined for perfect fit without having to use a extra coupler.
Our Turbo Muffler delete replaces the restrictive, power-robbing OEM Turbo Muffler, which is designed to reduce turbocharger harmonic noise. By removing the restriction you gain 6-7HP and improve the throttle response!
Our kit installs in 30 minutes with hand tools, fits perfectly and looks great.
For those of you that want optimal power and boost response, the CTS Turbo EA888.1 TSI Turbo Muffler Delete is your answer.
NOTE: compatible only with factory turbo on Gen1 TSI. Compatible with any turbo outlet pipe, stock or aftermarket.
NOT FOR MQB VEHICLES!
- Cast aluminum turbo outlet fitting, made to maximize flow
- Easy to install, plug-n-play part
- Eliminates restrictive factory turbo outlet fitting (aka turbo muffler)
- Compatible with factory turbochargers
- Includes relocation plate for the N75 valve
Fitment Gen1 EA888 only:
- MK5 Jetta with TSI motor (2009-2010)
- MK6 GTI (2010-2013)
- MK6 Jetta GLI (2012-2013)
- EOS with TSI motor (2009-2016)
- Passat CC TSI (2009-2013)
- Audi A3 TSI (2009-2013)
- Audi TT TSI (2009-2014)